The ones left include:
- Calculator
- Appointment System
- Hotel Bookings
- Video Store Management System
- Subject Choice/Report System
- Payroll System
- Text Encryption/Analysis
- Library System
- Connect Four
- Snakes and Ladders
- Hangman
- Battleship
- Monopoly
- Memory
- Guess Who
- Cluedo
- Quizzes
- Sample Word Processor
- Athletics Carnival
Out of all these ideas, If i choose one of the simpler games I will have to make it of an extremely high standard and probably make it into a game suite from which there are a few different games.
The athletics carnival idea really appeals to me in terms of a game and of creating a scoring system such as who may win a premiership from the points accumulated, not just for athletics but possibly scoring systems for other sports.
Creating a quiz program, I could quiz literally anything. I could make multiple versions of it with different topics, such as history, sport, politics, GPS schools, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment